Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

October Baby

A couple of days ago my wife and I went to see the movie October Baby. I'm not a huge fan of films. Too often the characters are underdeveloped, the plots thin, or the solutions a deus ex machina ending. I thought this movie was well done, well acted and a good story line. I encourage you to see it.

It's a prolife message without being preachy. We need more stories like this. Stories are what will move people to reject the evil of abortion and still meet the needs of young scared women who are in trouble.

The movie tells the story of a young woman dealing with the effects of abortion in her life. She survived one, and was not supposed to live. But here is her story. But think, there are over forty million - 40,000,000 stories that never were. Who will tell their stories? Who will speak for the silent voices?

No comments:

Post a Comment