Search This Blog

Sunday, December 23, 2018

My Etsy site

Yes, this is a shameless advertisement for my shop.  I know it's a little late for Christmas gifts this year, but I have an Etsy site with a lot of handmade wood craft items and forged items.  I also have some other items that might interest a local person, but are too expensive to ship.  My wife also has a lot of soaps, shampoo bars, and lotion bars, although she's sold out of most items at the moment.   

My Etsy shop
Pegler Crafts and Forge

Here are some pictures of items I've made that you might think of for yourself, or gifts that are on the Etsy site.  For other items, such as pens and pencils (mechanical pencils), please check out the Etsy shop above.

 

 

 



Here are the log slice lamps that I've made.  They are mostly around 20 inches tall, and are made of birch, walnut, juniper, aspen.  They aren't plugged in in the pictures below, but they can be plugged into a 120 v wall outlet.  No batteries.  These would be expensive to ship, so if you are in the Front Range of Colorado and are interested, let me know.
 

 





1 comment: